ANNA Virtual Conference 2020
2020 ANNA Annual Conference “The Heart of Neuroscience Nursing”.
HELD on 13th November 2020
This year’s conference brought together subject matter experts and specialists providing the very latest information in neuroscience nursing over three inspiring sessions – all online.
Keynote presentations included:
- Paediatric Neuro Trauma, Juliet Clayton
- Stereotactic EEG for epilepsy surgery, Martin Hunn
- Living with Epilepsy – lifestyle implications, Alison Ottrey
- On the Move in stroke nursing, Skye Coote
- Is it a Migraine?, Dr Elspeth Hutton
+ lots more including case studies, abstract presentations and a digital poster session.
The conference recordings will soon be available on the ANNA Members – stay tuned for more details.
Conference attendance can be included in your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) portfolio. A certificate will be issued after the webinar.
ANNA Virtual Conference 2020 Program
Biographies for the Keynote speakers final_compressed